Women safety being a global concern, SAFE has been designed and developed to empower women to deal with all kinds of unsafe situations at all times. It also engages young boys and men to play an active role in this.
The Health Initiatives of the Sahayak Foundation are being carried outin close association with' Premsaagar Trust'at their PremSaagar Healing Centre in New Delhi since 2014.
Premsaagar Healing Centre is being run by Premsaagar Trust - a group of committed volunteers led by Ms Kanwalpreet Kaur, working towards spiritual evolvement and community services through its clinic.
Located at New Sahibpura, Tilak Nagar, West Delhi, the Centre runs a charitable Clinic established on 14 June 2014. The goal of the Centre is to extend physical and emotional health services to needy people at subsidized rates or free of charge, irrespective of cast or creed. The Centre's Clinic is equipped with required equipment and qualified and experienced Homeopathic doctor and other support staff. The ambience of the clinic is clean, fresh, lively and patient friendly.
The health-care services offered at the Clinic are:
• Quality services to patients ensured.
• Around 2000 patients benefitted from consultations and treatment through PSHC and health camps with annual average footfall of 1200 patients.
• Alternative treatment options, wherever required, suggested by health care providers.
• Adequate facilities at Cliniclike reception, waiting area, examination space, medicine counters, washroom etc.
• Confidentiality of patient's records, including personal information, fully ensured.
• Respect and dignity of patients always safe guarded. Patients accompanied by senior volunteers while taken for specialized consulting/treatment/tests etc.
• Regular feedback taken from patients for continued improvement of services at the Centre.